The Office of the Employer Advisor will present a Barrie Construction Association (BCA) Lunch and Learn program on March 21 about the WSIB appeal process.
- The appeals process and levels;
- WSIB appeals modernization and process changes;
- The new Intent to Object form and Participant form;
- How to assess and prepare your case;
- Time limits and strategies; and
- Hearings, witnesses and submissions.
Registration is free for BCA members, until March 21. Lunch will be provided at the event hosted at the BCA offices. You can register at this link.