The Barrie Construction Association (BCA) will hold a lunch and learn about bonds on Thursday, Sept. 17 at the BCA offices, 200 Brock St, Barrie.
Sponsored by The Guarantee, the program will cover topics including:
- What do bonds do
- How does a bond benefit you?
- How do you get a bond?
- What are the information requirements?
- What is the bond company looking for?
- How do I maximize my chances of getting approved?
- Subguard: What it is, what it is not?
Registration is available through the BCA website until Sept. 10. There is no fee for BCA members Non-members pay $25.00 plus HST.