There will be a two-part Barrie Construction Association (BCA) lunch and learn program about construction insurance and risk, presented by Fenn&Fenn Insurance Practice Inc.
The program on April 14 and 21 includes these topics:
- Why you need insurance and how much is enough;
- The difference between general and wrap-up liability;
- What builder’s risk insurance really covers;
- What insurance and indemnification specs mean as risk;
- What delay in start-up insurance is;
- The insurance impact of drones in construction;
- Insurance implications of the growth of mass timber construction industry;
- Legal expense insurance;
- Directors and officers insurance, and employment practices liability insurance; and
- Cyber crime.
There’s no charge for members to attend (with a free lunch); non members can register for $25.00. To register until April 12 visit the BCA site.