Barrie Construction Association Report
BestBidz is the most comprehensive online marketplace for Ontario’s construction industry and offers several key features and benefits.
Using BestBidz to find an opportunity
Business success in the construction industry begins with the ability to find tenders, plans and specifications quickly and reliably. Missing tenders because of the requirement to check dozens of owners’ websites, government tendering websites and FTP sites for new projects and addenda can seriously compromise a company’s ability to win competitive bids.
BestBidz EPR, the centralized Electronic Plan Room (EPR) of 12 local construction associations (LCAs) in Ontario, provides users with one-stop access to the best coverage of public and private construction tenders, plans and specifications from across Ontario in one place. Expert staff worry about searching for tenders and obtaining plans and specifications so contractors and trades can focus on bidding.
Key features and benefits
• Public and private sector tenders, documents and bidders’ lists
• Plans and specifications organized by MasterFormat divisions
• Construction specific search features including spec search
• Ontario wide Bid Calendar to help plan bidding activity
• Free built-in on-screen takeoff, annotation and sharing tools
BestBidz On Demand
BestBidz On Demand, the official Invitation to Bid (ITB) solution of Ontario’s Local Construction Associations (LCAs), enables subs, trades, suppliers, distributors and manufacturers to register on the BestBidz On Demand Directory free of charge, so they can be found by general/ prime contractors across Canada who are looking for prices and product recommendations.
Key features and benefits:
• Free registration on the BestBidz On Demand Directory
• Get in front of active generals and primes bidding on projects
• Register by MasterFormat Divisions – more relevant invitations
• No annual commitment – small monthly fee to access documents
• Unlimited access to projects by specific invitation by any GC