In an announcement, the township says there will be an exhibitor’s show area starting at 9 a.m. with septic and construction vendors.
Presentations on these topics and others have been scheduled:
- Leaching beds vs shallow buried trench (septic through the trees)
- New CSA standards on windows and how this affects you
- House design and engineering
- Small and difficult lots with septic design and lot grading
- Smoke Alarms OBC requirements, and products available
Lunch is included.
The day concludes with small group round table discussions with inspectors:
Air barriers – Bobbi Leppington and Jason Craig
Septic systems – Garry McCartney
General inquiries/code questions – Sherri Moore
RSVP by April 15 to Rebecca Longworth at email@example.com or by phone (705) 487-2171