The Barrie Construction Association in co-operation with the Office of the Employer Advisor has scheduled a lunch and learn about the Workplace Safety and Insurance Board’s (WSIB) appeal process on Jan. 11
- The appeals process and levels;
- WSIB Appeals modernization and process changes;
- The new Intent to Object Form and Participant Form;
- How to assess and prepare your case;
- Time limits and strategies;and
- Hearings, witnesses and submissions.
Admission is free for BCA members, and is $25 for non-members. Lunch is provided. The program is at the BCA headquarters, 200 Brock St., Barrie, from 11:30 a.m to 1:00 p.m.