The Barrie Construction Association (BCA) has sent a reminder to members that it offers a resume posting service on its website.
Membership services director Bryony Buchanan says resumes listed on the site in early July include:
- A highly qualified Estimator/Project Manager seeking full time employment;
- A Civil Engineering Student seeking a co-op position;
- A First Aid Certified General Labourer seeking full time employment;
- A General Labourer seeking full time employment;
- An experienced General Facilities Manager seeking full time employment; and
- A recent graduate of the Heavy Equipment Operator program.
“Many of you tell us that you are struggling to find people to hire,” Buchanan wrote. “Book mark our employment opportunities page and check back often for updates!”
She invites members to email her for resume copies. “We also post job ads on the same page,” she says. “Job postings are free of charge for members and can remain on our site as long needed.”